50 USA State Challenge! Part 37

Colorado Springs Memorial (KCOS) Colorado Springs, Colorado to Albuquerque International (KABQ) Albuquerque, New Mexico. A little more interesting scenery on this run.

PART 1

The route:

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

fsscr022.jpg

fsscr023.jpg

fsscr024.jpg

fsscr025.jpg

fsscr026.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PART 2

fsscr027.jpg

fsscr028.jpg

fsscr029.jpg

fsscr030.jpg

fsscr031.jpg

fsscr032.jpg

fsscr033.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice Baron, David! Now you are traveling in class!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! The funny part about the plane it has the Garmin 1000 panel. I was messing with it and got to a page I couldn’t get out of! Thank goodness I didn’t get into IMC :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kind of crossing the Manhattan Project 'nuke valley' in the area! :):):)

Yes, getting into some interesting territory!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never have tried the Garmin 1000 panel, so I couldn't say one way or the other, anything about it. BUT, I do like the paint on that Baron! Nice selection, stay with that on your tour, it will give you a little more ground speed and the avionics will allow you to sit back and enjoy the scenery!

Never have tried the Garmin 1000 panel, so I couldn't say one way or the other, anything about it. BUT, I do like the paint on that Baron! Nice selection, stay with that on your tour, it will give you a little more ground speed and the avionics will allow you to sit back and enjoy the scenery!

I need to see if there is a default Baron with the same paint but with the regular panel (I don't remember at the moment). My reading shows that says to push the "Clear" button on the panel to return to the default page of the GPS. It doesn't work. Or it's just me :D

I do like your idea!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as the Garmin GPS 500 is concerned, you may check at my site at http://flightlessons.6te.net/tutgarm.htm

Thanks Gerard. It's the Garmin 1000 in FSX. I looked up a couple of tutorials on it while I was flying the leg. I needt to take more time to look into the 1000. The 500 is not too bad to work.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I need to see if there is a default Baron with the same paint but with the regular panel (I don't remember at the moment). My reading shows that says to push the "Clear" button on the panel to return to the default page of the GPS. It doesn't work. Or it's just me :D

I do like your idea!

David - Just replace the panel with a regular panel if need be. Are you set on the G1000?

Rick

David - Just replace the panel with a regular panel if need be. Are you set on the G1000?

Rick

Haven't had a chance to get to it yet. But I will definitely let you know! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, let me know if I can help!

Rick

Thanks as always!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep! Both are in FSX I think. I'm using the 500 aboard one of my European Airlines Boeing, and I think the other default if for smaller twins or single. Indeed I think both the default in FSX are about working based upon the same basics
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Great to see a Baron again, Adam is the only one who posted some pics recently. Nice leg, as we're used to :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you much! Life keeps getting in the way...:rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fine flight in your Baron David. :) :) If you had given me notice I would have met you at the Sunport and treated you to some time at the bar. :D

LOL! Surprise! I went there in honor of you. I’ll be back and I’ll take you up on that offer :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was flying out there ealier this week. Little bigger aircraft the Baron & was getting blown all over.

I’m not surprised. My Active Sky has been indicating gusty winds around the area even Thursday afternoon :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely series David, great progress. I love the screenshots and that you include the flight map in every episode. Godspeed and best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely series David, great progress. I love the screenshots and that you include the flight map in every episode. Godspeed and best wishes.

Khalid

Thanks Khalid! I’m glad you like it. I wish I had more time to plan it in a more detail way. That is routing the flights to see more places of interest.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]