50 USA State Challenge! Part 24

Poplar Bluff Municipal (KPOF) Poplar Bluff, MO to Monticello Municipal (KLLQ) Monticello, Arkansas.

I will be on hold for a few days. I have a conference to attend in Kalamazoo, MI. Sunday night we are having a reception at the Kalamazoo - Air Zoo Aerospace and Science Museum I have the opportunity to try out the MaxFlight simulator!

Hopefully I'll get some good pictures :cool:

The route:

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

In case you are interested to see what the flight looks like from an overview point, here you go.

IMG_3176.jpg

Thanks for viewing and the next leg will be in a few days.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been to Arkansas plenty of times but never to Monticello. The Cessna 195 looks great as does your captures of this flight David. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry. I spent time in northeastern Arkansas. I like the 195. Flies pretty good :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My favorite Cessna on this leg, thanks! :cool::cool::eek:

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like your new map above. It gives a nice overview of your trip up to this point. Oh, and I like your new aircraft "Shakey Jake," it was "the plane" back in its day! I think a lot of people were intimidated by its size and the large radial out front, but they say it was an executive cabin to behold!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

I like your new map above. It gives a nice overview of your trip up to this point. Oh, and I like your new aircraft "Shakey Jake," it was "the plane" back in its day! I think a lot of people were intimidated by its size and the large radial out front, but they say it was an executive cabin to behold!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

“Shakey Jake” huh? I learned something new there. Thanks for the comments Rick! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, each flight just adds up to a great series that's truly inspiring.

Thanks!

You’re welcome and thank you kindly!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keeping fine. And I also like the general view. Helps me to better check where you've flown us :)

Thanks Gerard!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]