I don't have a title

adamb

These superb pics don't need a title! :cool::cool::cool: Btw: ordinary men have no titles. That's only for the noble and happy few! ;);) Edit: last time "von Peerhoven Gardening and Landscapes Inc" took care of all your shrubs. I thought you were very satisfied! Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots considering you had to engage in yard work. I'm putting off cutting the lawn as long as I can lately...:(

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You must be bushed after all that effort.

Next time just go for the Brazilian wax. ;)

Still, you got some cool pics out of it! :cool:

As far as a title… we'll call you "Sir Drinksalot". :p -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

A fine group of birds superbly displayed Adam. Beautifully done. :cool: :cool: :cool: :)

I feel your pain. This year I finally hired a landscape service. It felt good to look out the window and see the young guys busting their buts.

BTW, I couldn't find a Google review on von Peerhoven Gardening and Landscapes Inc., so I would stay away from that outfit!

Larry

These superb pics don't need a title! :cool::cool::cool: Btw: ordinary men have no titles. That's only for the noble and happy few! ;);) Edit: last time "von Peerhoven Gardening and Landscapes Inc" took care of all your shrubs. I thought you were very satisfied!

Since when are you so happy, and your no so noble as you think you are I might add, so you can put that idea to rest. :mad:

As for the garden, don't even get me started on that subject. :mad:

jan5.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots considering you had to engage in yard work. I'm putting off cutting the lawn as long as I can lately...:(

I did find a unique way to trim my shrubs though David.

trimming.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zippy- Back in my high school days "Bushwhacking" had a whole different meaning. :D

Rick - How about you. ;)

Bob - Brazilian wax, you seem to a lot about some strange things i've noticed. :rolleyes:

Yes, and I drankalot as well. :D

Andy - thank you much. :)

Larry - thank you. :) I don't think you'll see von Peerhoven Gardening and Landscapes Inc listed with the Better Business Bureau. :D

Jim - thank you kindly. :)

Darren - Glad you liked them dude. :)

Edited by adamb
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Adam, that last pic is one of the "von Peerhoven Gardening & Landscapes Inc" in the last "Quote" Magazine. Our services are only offered to the better situated noble mansion owners. :Larry: for common people it's hard to find information about our activities on the net. One has to visit several Pay-Sites for the happy few! About our sensational results with the reincarnation of Adam's garden: he asked for a more "sportive design". The cross area is one of our better designs leading to International nominations for "Best Mansion Garden's Designs Ever"
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan - Bla-bla-bla. :rolleyes:

Jeff- Geez o man, don't let Jan see that thing. :eek:

Jan - Don't you have something to do, or somewhere to go. :(

Bobbo - You got the right idea. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]