Convair-Canadair CL-66B Canadian Armed Forces (FSX)

I re-installed the Calclassic Convair 580, here's the CL-66B. It's still one of my favorites, what a beautiful bird this is. I hope you agree....

FSX Gold incl. Acceleration

ORBX payware scenery

Freeware Convair 580 CalClassic

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Some more in the reply********

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Due to one of my PC crashes I lost all CV-580 repaints, so I downloaded and re-installed the whole bunch (including the updates). A lot of work, but it was worth it...

Here are some examples:

Please click on the pics for a better view:

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

GREETS! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice pics, Jan! Yes, computer crashes are really hard to get over. Lots of time and effort goes into what we do on this flight simming addiction of ours. I went to an external Western Digital drive and I run Image backups of my computer on the 15th and the 30th of every month. You wouldn't believe how many times I have had to rely on those backups. Not just for computer crashes, but for "big finger mistakes" I make every so often. It does give me back whatever I manage to lose along the way and that's why I took the time to get it set up! Relatively inexpensive for the drive, more effort in doing the setup on the computer, but now I feel safe, knowing it's there if I need it!

Rick :cool:

Since my last PC crash 2 years ago I make double backups on external drives. Every now and then I miss some files, like these CV-580 ones. Thanks for the comments my friends! :) Gerard, kittens are all right and they grow and grow......Thanks! I'll post some pics soon. Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

Jan,

They are great shots! And yes, you truly have an interesting hanger.;)

Having said that, being the nice guy that I am, I'm in Gander trying to put together enough cash to fly your green King Air home. :eek::eek:

A little help with your credit cards would sure help me out!! :(

Your friend,

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 2 years later...

WOW!  What a great blast from the past!  And good to see peer01's face, well not great but interesting, as well. 

Does anyone have any idea if Peer is still alive and ticking?  I "borrowed" several of the aircraft from his "hanger" over a several year period.   Once he ghosted for a few months and several of us did  sim searches for his "water-landed" (read crashed) aircraft over several waterways around the world.  Then he showed back up again after yet another computer crash.

• Like 1
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.