Arlington Muni to Emma field

Great looking set! The Howard 350 is a beautiful aircraft.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Beautiful! :cool::cool: The Howard 350 is a real beauty:pilot: Emma Field for FS9 was a fantastic payware airfield years ago, this forum was overloaded with posts about it. We tried to land with al kinds of planes there, even a 747 I remember.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful! :cool::cool: The Howard 350 is a real beauty:pilot: Emma Field for FS9 was a fantastic payware airfield years ago, this forum was overloaded with posts about it. We tried to land with al kinds of planes there, even a 747 I remember.

Thank you Sir!:D Any plane that Milton puts out there is a winner in my book.:cool:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thank you Sir!:D Any plane that Milton puts out there is a winner in my book.:cool:

Charlie - Very nice Howard 350 and you are right about the Shupe downloads. I have his Howard 500, which is one of my favorites! I DO, very much like the paint you have on your Howard!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Landing in the sticks! Love it

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick, thanks and I think this model is just as good a the 500, if not better!:D

Bob, thanks for the compliments and a hearty nyuk, nyuk and Moe-Larry-cheese!:p

index.jpeg

Darren, thanks and Milton released this a few days ago...remember I use FSX. Milton has not released the FS9 version yet.

Opps, missed one! Thanks David:D

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived