Emergency Hurricane Maria Relief Aid Cargo Hauling

aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I am sure all of you would recall the terrible Category 5 Hurricane Maria on 18 September 2017 hit Dominica which suffered a direct landfall with damage to 90% of the buildings on the island with infrastructure left in ruins which propelled many many airlines to fly relief aid supplies neighboring islands to be loaded on ferry boats to Dominica or small planes flying directly to that island's airport which had 7/8 of runway intact and 1/8 being washed out.

Presenting emergency relief aid flight from TTPP Piarco International Airport located 19 miles east of downtown Port of Spain in Trindad to TDPD Douglas–Charles Airport ormerly known as Melville Hall Airport located on the northeast coast of Dominica 2 miles northwest of Marigot and one hour away from the second largest city Portsmouth.

Full loaded with emergency relief aid supplies taxing to short of runway 10

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

Entering into runway 10 for take off

pp3.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL300 to start the CAI SV BNE FOF APKIT LIDOS VOLAB KAROT NOSAM UKROS route

pp4.jpg

Making route adjustment toward destination

pp5.jpg

Leaving island of Trindad

pp6.jpg

pp7.jpg

Dig beautiful Caribbean waters

pp8.jpg

Cruising across deep blue Caribbean sea

pp9.jpg

Cruising at FL300

pp10.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9366/emergency-hurricane-maria-relief-hauling

Thank you for viewing! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Fine and philanthropic!

(on the other hand, I still don't catch why you don't post the following with the answer function. I'm missing them)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks all for very very kind words.

To moderators of the forums, why are there advertising banners in every single replying post by forum members? It makes hard for me to read their replies and comments to my screenshot post.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Nice work. I like the way the VASI lights were shining above the aircraft on the turn to runway line up.:cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived