Another Warbird to fit in my hangar!

It seems like this forum is going to war :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, would you look at that! I worked a long time trying to get rid of the drop tank on mine, and now look at what you have! That is one bad looking

F7F-3! You're on your own with the fire fighting!

Rick :cool:

What was your download for this aircraft, Rick? Actually, I just found my F7F-300 so I'll take a look at it!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

What was your download for this aircraft, Rick? Actually, I just found my F7F-300 so I'll take a look at it!

Charlie - I am good to go now. It is a Milton Shupe download, one from FlyAway, the second from Simviation. Texture on the first download wasn't that great, I found the one on Simviation, much better in the texture department, but this download had a large drop tank. What I did this morning, I went in on in SOH and found Milton Shupe's original download that had a provision for an ICON that would drop that tank. I worked on that and finally got the ICON on my panel and it works in dropping that tank!

Thanks for offering though!

Jan, as usual, your Grumman F7F looks very nice indeed! Thanks for responding to my thread!

2019-3-19_12-55-13-582.jpg

Congrats with that Icon, but NO tank dropping over my house you hear! :mad: Sent you a PM about an old friend btw.

I got the PM, thanks Jan, lots of people in and around Tuscon with the same name, I will continue hoping for the best! And your house is safe, well, maybe not, I will need that tank on the plane just to reach your house!

Yeah, that is the one I use! I was going to mention the ICON for drop the tank! ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208672[/ATTACH]

Yep, that's it Charlie, but I am using another panel, and it did not come to me easily! I found the icon entry, but took me awhile to find the folder to support that icon! It's done now, no more ugly drop tank!

Archived