Wind Turbines

GBJim

This is the F8U-1 Crusader, one of the smoothest, and most pleasant jets to fly, that I have in my hanger. Enjoy :)

Click to enlarge :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207216[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207220[/ATTACH]

Very cool!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

eco-crusader now? I haven't catch your intentions?! :):):)

Gerard, my only "intentions" is to have fun, and to share that fun with my friends here. We hope that you are still one of them.

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Great shots! Back in the day flying choppers with fixed wing support, I felt the F-8 was the most attractive fighter plane in the US inventory. Plus,being a truly old Jar-head, it's always good to see a plane in Marine Corps livery. ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Gerard, my only "intentions" is to have fun, and to share that fun with my friends here. We hope that you are still one of them.

Yes! It's just something missing with my English :) The real intention from my side was to point at you in a Crusader, flying close to wind turbines. I told me: that guy want to pass a message LOL It was irony only!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived