fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Nice aircraft and it looks like she handled the cold as well!

One item that I added to my panel cfg: gauge47=Mooney_Bravo!OMI Lights, 340, 434 (I used gauge 47 for the last line of the main panel, as I have the altitude callouts also added. If you want to add to yours, just use the next available line).

Don't know why they didn't include those lights in the original panel. Even the default Lear 45 and Bombardier are missing those.

Rick :cool:

Rick

Nice flying aircraft. I’d like to have the panel that would go with it.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Embraer panel? Yeah, even the Embraer 100 came with the Lear panel. Oh well, one of us is bound to stumble upon an original panel some day?

See above, I edited my post telling you what I added to the Lear panel.

##### David - You ask, you shall receive (I think). I just found the same download on Simviation, and it has a panel by Phillippe Wallaert. I just downloaded the entire aircraft again, I will take a screenshot of the panel to see if you like it better than the Lear panel. #######

Here you go David. How do you like this panel. This is with a 2 plane download on Simviation. File name is Embraer_Phenom_300.zip. Designer is

Camil Valiquette, so the quality will still be there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207159[/ATTACH]

I still have the original download and now the new. I will try the new to see if I like it better!

Here you go David. How do you like this panel. This is with a 2 plane download on Simviation. File name is Embraer_Phenom_300.zip. Designer is

Camil Valiquette, so the quality will still be there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207159[/ATTACH]

I still have the original download and now the new. I will try the new to see if I like it better!

Thank Rick, I will check it out!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, panels are the freeware the sim community is not prolix with. I have seen that a Simviation, they are often adding varied VC to their models but that mostly concerns airliners
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

One item that I added to my panel cfg: gauge47=Mooney_Bravo!OMI Lights, 340, 434 (I used gauge 47 for the last line of the main panel, as I have the altitude callouts also added. If you want to add to yours, just use the next available line).

Don't know why they didn't include those lights in the original panel. Even the default Lear 45 and Bombardier are missing those.

I need to do a search on how to add the altitude callouts, never had much luck getting those to work.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice little biz jet to escape the cold. Beautiful shots David, love the 2d cockpit (and hate that the majority of payware nowadays are only VC). Is this a freeware model?

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice little biz jet to escape the cold. Beautiful shots David, love the 2d cockpit (and hate that the majority of payware nowadays are only VC). Is this a freeware model?

Best wishes.

Khalid

Yes, it is freeware on this site (FSX Executive Express Embraer Phenom 300) You can search and download it in the file section. It has other animations in it I haven't tried yet.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - I just deleted the newer download, auto spoilers did not work! Let me help you with the altitude callouts, I will PM you.

Well, that is a bummer. I just downloaded the file. The attachment didn't work in your post for the panel. But the panel looked interesting on the AVSIM site.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know, I wasn't pleased with that panel either. I couldn't figure out how to set the auto brake. I looked everywhere! When the spoilers didn't work, I just deleted the whole thing! I, personally, don't mind the Lear panel! It's a little more compact than what you would have dealt with on the newer download! Up to you. I'm pleased with the original download!

Rick

I don't know, I wasn't pleased with that panel either. I couldn't figure out how to set the auto brake. I looked everywhere! When the spoilers didn't work, I just deleted the whole thing! I, personally, don't mind the Lear panel! It's a little more compact than what you would have dealt with on the newer download! Up to you. I'm pleased with the original download!

Rick

I’ll just check it out and see what I think

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Did the Boeing Callouts work out for you? I do like these callouts, and what makes it nice, they work on anything you can throw them to!!!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

I haven’t installed them yet. Got other chores to take care of. But got time tomorrow. I’ll let you know!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice looking plane. And I agree, using three screens to look out the windscreen, I much prefer a decent 2-D panel too. Please update us as your mods continue! I'd like to try them as well. ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Okay, it's not that bad! Good luck and enjoy!

Put them in the CRJ - works like a charm. Just need to update my other aircraft!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice looking plane. And I agree, using three screens to look out the windscreen, I much prefer a decent 2-D panel too. Please update us as your mods continue! I'd like to try them as well. ;)

Michael

I will let you know. I use two monitors. One for the main panel(s) and the other for my pop up instruments.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick

Not sure about the auto brake. When you tired the spoilers I take it you used "/" or Shift+/ to arm them for auto?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Yes, used Shift +/ and no luck. Glad you got your altitude callouts all set up! Like I said, that is a priority for me, when downloading new aircraft, the Callouts have to be loaded before I consider the downloads complete!

I appreciate the help. Makes it much more interesting!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived