Continued search for missing von peerhoven airliner

Downwind66

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204968[/ATTACH]

"Now, don't be looking far out into the ocean, concentrate on the shoreline!" This owner/pilot usually gets close enough to his destinations, but generally makes his passengers swim/wade ashore!" He won't be hard to spot. He was last seen wearing white/black striped Russian resort wear!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204969[/ATTACH]

My dear friends: THERE IS NO VON PEERHOVEN AIRLINER MISSING!!!! :mad:

I can attest to the accuracy of this statement.

However, per the Russian Foreign Diplomatic Services, recent reports also align with the recent disappearance of an aircraft, most likely one of the following:

Antonov An-24/26, Ilyushin II-76, Antonov An-12, Yakovlev Yak-40, Tupolev Tu-134,Tupolev Tu-154,Yakovlev Yak-42, Sukhoi Superjet 100,Tupolev Tu-204, Antonov An-148 family....

Witnesses also report empty paint cans, a few empty higher end bottles of beer left on taxiway and seeing this insignia on the side of a taxing aircraft.

Peer.jpg

Anyone with knowledge of this incident has been asked to contact a toll free number.

Rick, the trick is to look under water!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204971[/ATTACH]

Got that right, Charlie! Question, I thought he was wearing black and white striped Russian resort wear, for lack of a better description! But now that you show the depth of the water, maybe, they could be called black and white striped Speedos! Oh, and don't forget the pink glasses!

Those stories are strange!

Maybe Russians, or Chinese made a clone of Jan one day he was too much occupied to extinguish one's thirst?! :):):) Or?!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived