Gibraltar

GBJim

I enjoyed the vid Jim! :cool::cool::cool: I think we use the same tires.....:eek:

LOL Jan .... Do they sell Smokeless tires ? :) :) :) I've been burning a lot of rubber lately.

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Very nice shots! Love the Bi-plane

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL Jan .... Do they sell Smokeless tires ? :) :) :) I've been burning a lot of rubber lately.

Jim - With all these new additions to your hangar lately, wouldn't it be nice if they all had the same size tires on them! NOT!!!! No package deal for buying tires in quantities for you! Keep smokin' them! Very nice pics of a friend from the past!

Rick :cool:

Maybe we should apply for a group rate? I found here and RW that you do burn a lot of tires learning to land a tail dragger! :mad: That's why I've always advocated tricycle gear pilots also learn to land and taxi a tail dragger. You become a lot more careful and proficient as a pilot when you do!;) Or else you will crash!:eek:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Kenny. I have had Tiger Moths, Waco's, and Stearman's, but I actually like the way that the OJ-2 performs better. Just different strokes for different folks I guess ? :)

Kenny, I've got the feeling that I know you. Have you ever attended the scale radio controlled model aircraft events in Phoenix ?

Jim Lynch, Tucson

GetImage.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Hi!

Fine pics and vids. 'Three-point' landing as we say in French ("toucher trois points) is a classics of tail draggers. I didn't know, on the other hand, that that was rubber-consuming :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived