Keeping our Holiday Rotations With our Boeing 732-200!

The holiday season is keeping on! We are today flying rotations to and from Palanga Intl (EYPA), Lithunaia, a resort on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Never flew too much in that area! Let's fly and see! :):) Like usual, our hub is at Brussels, EBBR, Belgium. Some hues in the pictures (too dark, too light) are due to that I tried a freeware named ENBSeries which improves the light contrast between the flightdeck or the cabin and the outside. Still learning to use it intelligently :):):) Cheers!

palang001.jpg

Ready to pushback at EBBR. It's 0900 local time

palang002.jpg

My Faithfull, unimitable first officer!

palang003.jpg

Pushed back. Finishing applying the setting before taxiing. The terminal behind is mostly heavies on long haul flights :pilot:

palang004.jpg

Departing runway 25R with a turn few after airborne. EBBR is in the background

palang005.jpg

If I remember well, that one should be over Germany...

palang006.jpg

… and that one too :)

palang007.jpg

We have now reached the Baltic Sea and we are northwest of Poland

palang008.jpg

We are now descending to Palenga Intl, EYPA, which will bring us just over the airport!

palang009.jpg

Pax view of the Lithuanian coast. Never been there. Looks fine it seems. The Russian Kaliningrad enclave is located more South from there!

palang010.jpg

On the approach to runway 01 of EYPA. We were vectored there. Low clouds!

palang011.jpg

Pax view of moments to land! That was a two-hour flight :)

palang012.jpg

Parked at EYPA! Next flight to board vacationers who are now returning to EBBR!

all my flights with:

.boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.my plane, a Cantu/Kittyhawk Boeing 737-200ADV I tweaked under several aspects, and made liveries for; using the ENBSeries for FSX freeware to improve light bloom from inside the flightdeck or the pax views

.some miscellaneous freeware improvements (tarmac textures, pax window view, and the like with some airport aprons, taxiways and runways improved by me from the FSX default)

.people on the tarmacs, my creation with personalized default FSX people

.weather with FSXWX (and some clouds textures like adviced)

.flightplan partly with the simBrief site

.flight doc with the e-AIP sites of countries concerned

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Oops! Impossible now to check that! I hope pilots used to my posts will correct by themselves :) Of course, I'm flying a --737-- -200!

Thanks for the comment! :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice flight G'erard! I especially liked the approach to EYPA.

I think you're doing fairly well with your new software. We all have issues such as that from time to time.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice flight G'erard! I especially liked the approach to EYPA.

I think you're doing fairly well with your new software. We all have issues such as that from time to time.

Michael

Hi, Michael!

Fine to hear from you! Thanks for your comments!

Yes, that ENBSeries freeware -- check at enbseries_thatworks.zip -- is a fine one I found recently, I don't remember really where. That's one which improves the vision from a flightdeck, by contrasting more the difference between the flightdeck's light (2D or VC) and the one outside! Thanks also for the comment about that point! :pilot: Cheers

Archived