FSX defaults

alexlevy

Dear all,

I'm aware this is a bit of an odd question, but I believe a while ago I deleted the FSX default aircraft, 737-800, 747-400, CRJ 900, (they aren't in the recycling bin). I'd now like them back to fly the old missions using the default aircraft (I'm aware I can fly them with other planes too.) I can't find them available to download anywhere.

Does anyone know anywhere I could download them, or some way they could be sent to me?

Thanks a lot for any help,

AW

I agree with the Repair idea. You will also find that some of the Missions that use those default aircraft you deleted as AI will no longer function as Missions.

If you have SP1 And SP2 installed or if Acceleration is installed, you will have to uninstall those before attempting the Repair option. Once the Repair is finished, be sure to reinstall those options again.

We do not "Share" copyrighted Microsoft files on this, or any legitimate flightsim site.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Check eBay for the box set. That's where I bought mine several years ago. Other than that, well, I can't say...

Yes, Ebay will work, BUT, make sure the seller is providing the product key to go with their boxed set.

You can find a good buy on used, 2 disk deluxe set for a reasonable price. You should have a set of disks, I can't remember how many times I have had to do a "repair" on my system!

Good luck - Rick

Just looked on Ebay, seller has a 2 disk set in very good condition with product key, free shipping,

$19.95. Well worth the price if you can get those aircraft back! And like, Malcott said, Never delete the default aircraft!!!!

We do not "Share" copyrighted Microsoft files on this, or any legitimate flightsim site.

Ha ha, funniest thing I have heard all day. Thanks Charlie.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived