An Azzaro retrospective, Part 10: Showbirds - Glamour Shots

azzaro

And here we are, at last, at the end of my orgy of self-congratulation. (I feel so dirty)

I end with a few artier shots. (mostly sunsets - always an easy cheat to good captures)

All kidding aside, I do want to express my vast appreciation to all the good folks

in this forum and others, that have made this hobby into a living community.

Friends to share the madness with are the ultimate Flight Simming Add-on.

Best of all, it's freeware and it's a seemingly endless supply. Thanks to all. -- Bob

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I'll be answering your comments in a day or two. I need a rest. (and a shower)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Yooohooooooo!! :pilot::pilot: Big congrats Bob, a great milestone my friend! we expect many more, and thanks for the friendship and the fun over the years! :cool: Oh, and you're only 44,332 posts behind me :p:p

Here's my celebration pic, from a recent visit to "Tierra del Fuego" :eek:

Bob 5.000.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great series Bob! Truly enjoyable!

Now it's time to quit being so wimpy and go back to your normal pun a post self! :cool::cool:

Michael

Klee Did I spell all of that correctly??!! :confused:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Welcome to Top Gun-dom! ​.

Thanks! Does this mean I have to become a Scientologist? I don't look good in crazy. :confused:

Been meaning to talk to you about that!

Not my fault. I've been sitting in front of this computer for 10 days now! Damn near wore down my F5 key!

Big congrats Bob, a great milestone my friend! we expect many more, and thanks for the friendship and the fun over the years! :cool: Oh, and you're only 44,332 posts behind me.

Wow! A picture of one of your BEST landings! For me?! I'm truly honoured my friend.

So, how does Bianca feel about house guests? We're really quiet and don't smell much. :)

Now it's time to quit being so wimpy and go back to your normal pun a post self! Michael

You're right! Punning is a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it! And that somebody is ME! :mad:

Hand me that Thesaurus and the Kevlar vest! I'm goin' in! :cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All very welcome, and our house is big enough as you know. :) And you also know Bianca can arrest you if she wants and you behave bad enough;)

Sounds like a party at Jan's house! I'll bring the beer, moldy cheese and all of my dirty laundry!:cool:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Please accept my sincere apologies for trying to provide Michael with some comforting thought as he stumbled through something neither he nor I could spell. Had I been paying attention, I would obviously have grasped the rather significant importance of this thread to the forum in general and to you, oh Great and Honerable TOP GUN. How does it feel to be held in the same general esteem as the Great and Natural Born Aviator, the Honorable Royal Dutchman himself? Can you ever forgive this lowly serf the error of failing to recognize the importance of this post? Please advise the penance required tor return to your good graces.

Just noticed Bianca ordered a Huge electrical high voltage gate around our humble little station in Amsterdam. Don't know why. :eek::eek:

If I remember right it's just down the street from the old Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam, right?? Maybe 1 or 2 round-abouts?? I'm a short distance away...I'll honk my horn!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

"Haarlemmermeerstation", you can't miss it. Mind the dangerous voltage! :eek::eek:

Great! I'm bringing the whole family (the cat too). We'll be there tomorrow. With rubber suits on. :) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived