The Silence has broken...

n4gix

http://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/

Yes it is x64, and will be released on May 30th of this year!

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

First look -

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Question..would I be able to run my current v3.4 and Version 4 on same computer since many addons will take time before being able to run on Version 4? If so, I can still enjoy v3.4 with my current addons...(hope that makes sense)

"Question..would I be able to run my current v3.4 and Version 4 on same computer since many addons will take time before being able to run on Version 4? If so, I can still enjoy v3.4 with my current addons...(hope that makes sense)"

I am running v2.5 and v3.4 on the same computer, so I would assume the same would apply to v4 as they are all separate, self contained installations.

Russ

MSgt, USAF, Retired

First look -

Vic

It looks really interesting! And if ORBX and some of the other expensive add-ons are compatible, that will be the spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down!;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

The new dynamic lighting and 64bit is great, but thought there would be more. VC rain should be a standard feature on all aircraft.

Am going to wait for some reviews before purchasing.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Wow, my FS9 rain on the VC looks a zillion times better then that. Embarrasing! These guys also design military grade hardware?

I read somewhere that LM made a decision to allow the third party developers produce the raindrops on the windshield. Why, I don't know?

Granted FS9 raindrops look better than PD3, but that is all that looks better. I moved on from FS9 when FSX came out. I have purchased each version of PD3 and will purchase V4.

John

John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

Archived