Prop Wash

usb777

Not sure the right place but my question, when using some propeller aircraft from FS9 into FSX the prop washes out the scenery when looking through it. I am sure there is a fix but can't figure it out. Any leads would help.

See the clear prop?

clear prop.jpg

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Private! Go fetch me the 10 GAL bucket of propwash! I also want 30 feet of flightline, and get a trashbag and take an exhaust sample from plane number 05!

Also, go to Supply and get a Fallopian Tube for number 12. The Radar is down!

Hop to it!

Sorry. I just had a terrible flashback! Thank goodness I was a SGT before I got to the Fleet and didn't have to put up with hazing...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

This one is from FS9. I have a few other aircraft that do the same thing. Been fooling around with trying prop textures from other aircraft like the default C172 and using DXTBmp as well but being a beginner well, you get the picture

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Sgt US Army Retired thank God!

Mike G.

This screenshot is from an FS2004/FSX download from Flyawaysimultions. So this is an FS9 port-over, also! Hey Pat, since you're a TWEAK, could you go out and change/clean out the ASH receiver for me?

Sopwith camel.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The A5H Receiver? Those things get filthy :D

And the S3A GU-11 unit is always taking a s&%* on ya...

But hey, fill out the proper ID10-T form and I'll get right on it :D :D

Sgt US Army Retired thank God!

Thank you for your service, Sir!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

The A5H Receiver? Those things get filthy :D

And the S3A GU-11 unit is always taking a s&%* on ya...

But hey, fill out the proper ID10-T form and I'll get right on it :D :D

Thank you for your service, Sir!

Pat☺

You forgot to get the damned Sky Hook again too! And we were about to pull a rotor head off. You know you need a Sky Hook to do that!

Hey that's the Brakes of Corps Air! Skid Marks in the Sky!!

Still Burnin and Turnin, just takin a longer fight path!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I have that as well. The prop textures are set up a little different than the Spad

Mike G.

Archived