Absent friends

defaid

I'm unsure of the etiquette of such things but does anyone know how Cape Town's zswobbie1 is getting on?

Last I heard was a year ago, when he'd been out of hospital for a few months after getting run over.

D

Hi all, 

I'm alive, fit & fighting since my accident. I did pretty much get broken when I was knocked over by a taxi.

Long story short, Seven months in hospital, seven operations, & three kidney dialysis, broken pelvis in 3 places, ribs, broken right arm, broken fingers & a plate in my hand.

I did loose my leg three months after the accident, due to muscle & nerve damage.

Hopefully, in a couple of months time, I will be fitted with a prosthetic leg, Yippee, so I'll be able to dust off & use my CHProducts pedals.

I had to start all over again, with FS2004, as my laptop & portable drives (my library) just happened to get stolen while I was in hospital. I had 20 years of downloads on them, a lot from sites that are no longer with us. 

So, I'm still very much around, thanks so much for your thoughts.

Regards,

Robin

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Dear  Robin,

Really a bad and suffering story, even we have been already in contact elsewhere  Hopefully keeping FS9 flying will also give you strenght and confidence together with all things which are close to you. 

Sincerely,

Bernard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jgf said:

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but glad you're still with us.

+1!!  And wobbie KEEP THAT ATTITUDE!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.