Will this new simulation system have a overhead panel that can be detached to another monitor.  This has always been one of my biggest complaints about 2020.  I have a multiple monitor simulation that looked great in 2004 version.  Really miss the overhead panel on the 2020.

If they do have this, why don't they introduce this function to the 2020.   We have been Guinee Pigs on the 2020, went through thick and thin, along with many updates.....and still there are some issues - I have a hard time spending more money on this newest simulation system - and start all over again with the updates and all the problems we had with the original 2020.

hobbitrocks 

Points well taken. Unfortunately the ONLY info anyone has about anything MSFS 2024 related comes from the press releases Microsoft has made. 

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

22 hours ago, hobbitrocks said:

Will this new simulation system have a overhead panel that can be detached to another monitor.  This has always been one of my biggest complaints about 2020.  I have a multiple monitor simulation that looked great in 2004 version.  Really miss the overhead panel on the 2020.

If they do have this, why don't they introduce this function to the 2020.   We have been Guinee Pigs on the 2020, went through thick and thin, along with many updates.....and still there are some issues - I have a hard time spending more money on this newest simulation system - and start all over again with the updates and all the problems we had with the original 2020.

hobbitrocks 

+1!  My three panels side by side worked great and almost gave a 3d effect until the new sim along.  And I didn't lose hours getting "updates" on a regular basis.  Plus I often used a pad for a 4th view of either my instruments or controls.  I wasted my money of the new XBOX sim but don't plan on getting bit twice.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

1 hour ago, Rupert said:

+1!  My three panels side by side worked great and almost gave a 3d effect until the new sim along.  And I didn't lose hours getting "updates" on a regular basis.  Plus I often used a pad for a 4th view of either my instruments or controls.  I wasted my money of the new XBOX sim but don't plan on getting bit twice.

Asobo have been building in multiple screen support so you can setup three monitors MSFS2020.

21 hours ago, loki said:

Asobo have been building in multiple screen support so you can setup three monitors MSFS2020.

Really!  Will that work on the current 2020 version I already own? How and where do I get that info?? 

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

27 minutes ago, Rupert said:

Really!  Will that work on the current 2020 version I already own? How and where do I get that info?? 

It was part of Sim Update 10 (SU10) and available for all MSFS2020 users. You will need to update the sim which will get you up to SU13. There are a few YouTube videos out that walk through how to enable and set it up.