Loking for the freeware download link for the T-37B

This is a very nice looking plane for MSFS2020 and its Freeware but I cannot see to find a download link on any of the sites claiming to have it? 

Thanks

Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

On 7/27/2023 at 3:51 AM, grimsel said:

this is what I found - is it what you have been looking for?

https://flightsim.to/file/52043/cessna-t-37b-tweet

As always: download at your own risk... (I have not tested it)

But that huge download banner is an ad for something entirely different.  The advertised download link for the plane is apparently a pathetic trick to get one to another group of scammers to purchase their wears.  Thanks for responding but I think it likely doesn't exist or anything close to freeware. 

• Thanks 1

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

Clicking on that link brings up Flightsim.to but most headings and the download button are in Russian??  Does not make sense!

I guess that site is Russian!  You have to join to be able to download from their site.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

14 hours ago, mrzippy said:

Clicking on that link brings up Flightsim.to but most headings and the download button are in Russian??  Does not make sense!

I guess that site is Russian!  You have to join to be able to download from their site.

Click on the hamburger icon, top left, then select the third item down "Change Language". The site is based in Germany but it's available in 18 different languages!

• Thanks 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• Founder

The big download  banner you see really is an ad...do not click on the ad. If you visit many file download sites you'll see this same trick often, something that has been going on for years. The real download link is there but you have to look for it.

In this case the download link is in the right column, a blue button with white lettering. It says "Download now" and includes the file size and the number of previous downloads.

On 7/29/2023 at 8:25 AM, Nels_Anderson said:

The big download  banner you see really is an ad...do not click on the ad. If you visit many file download sites you'll see this same trick often, something that has been going on for years. The real download link is there but you have to look for it.

In this case the download link is in the right column, a blue button with white lettering. It says "Download now" and includes the file size and the number of previous downloads.

much thanks i know about the scammer and the downlod here scam  thanks Nels

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060