I have no idea how to find the path for my MSFS. I had to format my drive after issues with my PC and had to reinstall the entire OS and finally MSFS after about a month of work. I used to be able to find my community folder but now I have no idea and I have torn apart every single file and its properties etc. It doesn't seem to exist!! Does anyone have any clue as to how I can find my FS path and community folder???? I have run out of ideas. 

Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

If you happened to use the default location for your installation, then you can find it here:

For the Windows Store install: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

Community folder: https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000113722-where-is-the-community-folder-msfs2020

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

To see the AppData folder, you need to have 'show hidden files' ticked in File Explorer.

• Like 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

4 hours ago, Ducktooth said:

and had to reinstall the entire OS and finally MSFS

Does that mean, you have successfully installed MSFS and you can start the App from an icon on your desktop or somewhere in the Start menu - and it runs? If so, you can do the following to find the community folder:

1. start MSFS
  2. go to "Options" and "General Options"
  3. go to "Developers" and make sure, "Developer Mode" is ON
  4. in the [DevMode] menu at the top of your screen go to "Packages Folders"
  5. the two buttons below "Open..." open an explorer window at the correct location.

Hope it helps.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 32Gb RAM,

NVidia Geforce RTX 2600, 3 Monitors (two 1280 x 1024, one 1920 x 1080),

SSD 1000 GB and SSD 500 GB