FSX North American T-28

leuen

3 minutes ago, leuen said:

no basic model

Bernard,

Yes Repaint only (as the title states). It is also stated in the write up for each repaint either "You will need the FSX North American T-28C Update, t-28cupx.zip." or "You will need the FSX North American T-28D VT-5, vt-5-0915.zip." Both very easily found with a simple search for T-28 or VT-5 from the main FSX Filemanager page.

Instructions for adding to the aircraft.cfg are included in the zip file.

When I complete at least one repaint for each of the countries that flew T-28s, I plan on releasing a consolidated upload that will include the base models, etc.

PhrogPhlyer

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

8 minutes ago, leuen said:

Why searching with file name doesn't work?

You will have to take up the issue of file name search with FlightSim, as I already stated that the files are easily found searching T-28 or VT-5. And I thank you for finding a typo error with Tim's name, I will correct this with future uploads.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

10 minutes ago, mrzippy said:

Ensign Charles Parker

Not bad for an Army enlisted soldier, promotion to Ensign.

• Like 1

phrog x 2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Downwind66 said:

I thought the Navy had the rank of Ensign? I never saw one in my time in the Army! 🙄

Rick 😎

Yep, equivalent to 2nd Lieutenant in the other services.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

35 minutes ago, Downwind66 said:

I thought the Navy had the rank of Ensign? I never saw one in my time in the Army!

It was supposed to ne a joke, that obviously failed. RL Army to TV Navy. Oh well. 😕

phrog x 2.jpg