Lockheed Constellation

Downwind66

First attempt at downloading a screenshot. And Wahlah, it worked! I do like how the developers branched FSX screenshots off the FSX topics. it will keep the FS2020 screenshots separate!

So far I like what I see! Yes, totally different, but it will take some time to get familiar with the new way of doing things! We will get thru it!

2 minutes ago, Downwind66 said:

I don't see an edit option, in case we forgot something?

I just delete and reload. Glad this area is now create, since I've been putting all of mine into one thread.

Look forward to enjoying your pics!

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, Rupert said:

I always love the Connies!  Thanks for the reminder.

Michael

Thanks Michael.  Got all I could, however, the 1049H didn't make it! They fought me to the point, I just had to send them on a One Way Trip, right to File 13! I have 

the 049's, 749's, 1049G's, 1649 Starliner,!  Very large prop aircraft, but very fun to fly! They have their quirks, but you have to read the readme files to find out what they are!

Thanks for commenting Michael!

Rick 😎

My parents used to tell me that my love for flying is all due to the Connie. My mother was "very much with child" when she flew in a Connie from Wichita KS to Newark NJ. She said the low vibration of the engines kept future me calm an quiet for the whole 4.5 hour flight.

In FSX she is one of the really fun aircraft to fly.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.