Ready to download FS2020

Hi guys, I have now got fibre broadband installed so ready to download 2020, my old provider was very slow so I hung on till I got fibre installed.

I already have the disk version but had no end of problems installing it, I gave up in the end, I was advised to get the download version instead. found the MS site to download plus a couple of others, what do you advise for the best download, I just want the basic version also not the steam version?

Col.

Dam! It isn't accpeting I'm in the UK, it ias asking for state etc, and the default is showing USA.

I've entered my bank details as well, hope it is OK.

I cancelled out of it, just tried again still showin only USA.

Col.

Edited by ColR1948

MS took the money but I still can not download this sim anywhere. I eventually got a live chat with MS, I could not understand the guy as he was not English, after a long convesation he put me through to Xbox and again got a huy I could not understand, it was herrendous, I gave up in the end.

Still not 2020 can't find a proper download page and MS has taken the money.

Col.

Hi Col, you say the MS Store order page only shows US address details - have you checked that your PC's region settings are set to UK and the language is UK English?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Might not matter, but have you completely uninstalled the disk version from your PC? That 'could' cause a conflict.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx