The Connie 1049G

2022-12-17_21-25-41-375.jpg

Well, once I got familiar with the L049 and the L1049G "must do's", I was determined on getting this bird to fly correctly. Never could get the L1049H model to cooperate so it went to File 13! Of the two models, I still prefer the L049, but, they are both a "hoot" to fly!

The Connie's a queen in it's own right and I'm glad I paid attention to BillD22 and his comments about the Connie! She's a joy to fly once you

learn some of the quirks and begin to fly her the way she likes to be flown! This was one of the "tough ones" for me, that's for sure!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Thanks Larry, it's just taking a little longer than I thought. Got the L1049G's to fly fairly well, and I tried the 1049H today and it flew without incident, so, I just have to keep at it, until I can find my comfort zone with them! They are fun to fly, no doubt about that!

Thank for moral support Larry!

Rick :cool:

Great pic of a classic plane and livery Rick. :cool:

I agree. And I've found the most enjoyable aircraft are those those you can't just jump into and go. Uniqueness is a good thing! And usually means the flight modelling is more accurate to the RW aircraft.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.