Replacng "Taxi Into Position And Hold" with "Line Up And Wait" via EditVoicePak

KarlB737

I'm pretty good at using EditVoicePak but the new replacement command that is used today in the real world might be a challenge.

This is a command that is triggered in a specific situation after taxing is completed but prior to takeoff. I have created many airline names and airport names but those are what I will call not critical changes. This "Line Up and Wait" happens as you all know at a specific time based on takeoff conditions. Steering FS9 to the new command instead of the current one I lack an answer. Have any of you dealt with this specific issue?

Thanks in advance for your comments......

I'm pretty good at using EditVoicePak but the new replacement command that is used today in the real world might be a challenge.

This is a command that is triggered in a specific situation after taxing is completed but prior to takeoff. I have created many airline names and airport names but those are what I will call not critical changes. This "Line Up and Wait" happens as you all know at a specific time based on takeoff conditions. Steering FS9 to the new command instead of the current one I lack an answer. Have any of you dealt with this specific issue?

Thanks in advance for your comments......

Under Community Modifications > Phraseology.

The actual phrase identifier is AC_TWR_POSITION_AND_HOLD. Make sure this is selected as active. Then Ctrl-U to update in the normal way.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!