B747pnl_aj.zip

pomak249

Hi guys quite an old download now but did anyone get this too work in FSX? I put the download 'panel.4' folder into my simobjects/airplane/747-800 folder and added 'panel=4' to a chosen aircraft in the aircraft.cfg, (i tried on a couple of 747s) but all that appears is the default panel? Theres no install instructions or readme so im guessing ive missed a step?

Any assistance gratefully recieved

Mick

Edited by pomak249

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Hi Mick - Did you silence out the original panel in the aircraft.cfg?

//panel=

panel=4

If you show 2 active panels, the sim won't know which to use, and will probably go with the original panel and not your new panel=4. If you don't want to chose between 2 panels and only want the panel=4, then delete the original.

Might be something else, but this will be a start!

Keep us posted!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Hi Rick no i simply altered the panel line in the aircraft.cfg from;

PANEL=

Too

PANEL=4

So no need to // out the existing entry

Ive messaged the modder hopefully he will get back to me

Cheers

Mick

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

The screenshot by the download clearly shows a VC cockpit so im a bit confused as to why it would be 2D only?

The screenshot by the download clearly shows a VC cockpit so im a bit confused as to why it would be 2D only?

Only the 2D was modified. The stock VC is listed in the panel.cfg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Cool cheers guys shame that wasnt made clear at the outset! Is there a VC upgrade anywhere??