Randoms 19

peer01

wow! the DC3 the Clipper and the Lockheed Constellation my babes of yesteryear... what's the one with the red nose, as always great shots Peer...... Edited by daspinall

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Very nice indeed Jan! How would you like to pay the fuel bill on the 5 engine Nazi aircraft?

Rick :cool:

Just peanuts , cheap as all hell !

Now this one worries me ,

I pull up at the bowser and say fill her up !!!!!!!!

Pull out my wallet , its OK I have a couple of hundred dollars .

Now what was the tank capacity ........

" A Boeing 747 can hold approximately 48,400 – 57,285 gallons of jet fuel depending on the model of aircraft (model series 100 – 400). This is 183,214 to 216,847 liters of fuel or about 180 to 213 tonnes. "

Oooops ........................

Cheers

Karol

Hey Karol, ;);) I like your comment! btw, I never pay for fuel, after they filled up the tanks I take off immediatly, I tell them I have an important business lunch or I tell them my name is Adam, Michael or Rick. As simple as that :p;) Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just tell them Andrew will pay later lol

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

To be honest, I told them my name was David from the UK. Thanks very much for paying my bill. You're a true friend. I have a bar bill that bothers me, can you pay it also? Yes? thanks very much. Was because of a very important business lunch. I'll mail you a free pic of me. And a CD with intellectual one-liners. It will cost you only 5.000 Euro. See you! :pilot:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's all true. :eek: Hanging around with Jan always gives me gas. ;) Must be all the cheese and beer. :p -- Bob

Another fine set from your FSX vaults my friend (burp).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

To be honest, I told them my name was David from the UK. Thanks very much for paying my bill. You're a true friend. I have a bar bill that bothers me, can you pay it also? Yes? thanks very much. Was because of a very important business lunch. I'll mail you a free pic of me. And a CD with intellectual one-liners. It will cost you only 5.000 Euro. See you! :pilot:

There you go David. Try to be nice to Jan and he'll take you to the cleaners! Thankfully I usually have a few of his planes "on loan" so I mostly at least break even. ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

You're a naughty boy ha well I'm sure the Queen will pick up the bill for her honorable subjects, ouch!....