A Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!

peer01

Happy holidays to you and your loved ones my friends!!

I'm a not so happy with my on-line booked "Family Lodge":mad: I paid for a luxury holiday home, for the whole family, with al comforts in the middle of a stunning wilderness..... The wilderness is there......

Please click on the pic to enlarge.

2019-11-29_22-52-30-943.jpg

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That plane looks big enough for your whole crew — dogs, cats and chickens. :p

Worse comes to worse you can pretend to be Noah. And there's all the fish you can eat! :rolleyes:

* M E R R Y * C H R I S T M A S *

…to you and Bianca. Hope the new year is kinder to us all. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Tha Ford has a bad reputation on isolation, the loo is a bucket (thunder box) and the cabin (I mean our Luxury Lodge) is the home of a bear. :eek::eek:

Thanks JK and Bob!

Ah, the old "honey bucket! :eek:

build-your-survival-kit-honey-bucket-port-a-pottie-13.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I thought you spent Christmas in a white cottage in the woods Jan. This new place is not so comfortable eh? :(

By the way, I just got a couple of photos from your cousin Peter who decided to take your Curtiss C-46 to Biak, Dutch New Guinea (WABB) with his extended family for a warm and tropical Christmas. He says he and the family send their regards. :D

Click to Enlarge

Parked at the gate.

WABB_01.jpg

A closer look at the family. Looks like they are getting ready for a really good Christmas.

WABB_02.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jan. :)

Larry

Jan - As Larry has pointed out, I think your cousin Peter outdid you this year! I would definitely sleep in the plane and ask for your money back on the cabin! And in the future, please check with Peter, he might be able to hook you up with something a little nicer?

Merry Christmas (one that you and the family will long remember)!:rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Nice try Jan, but we all know you just gave the little white cottage a brown coat of paint. :D Besides it's only big enough for one person, not a family. ;) Great place to spend the annual lockdown in the Netherlands as well. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you and Bianca and the rest of your family Jan! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dorian, nice spot you have, and THANKS! I hope all is well, best X-mas wishes to you and the family.

Adam, the little white clinic in the woods is still white. I think I'll visit them for Christmas, the have a special mental X-mas dinner....:p

A great Christmas to you and the family my friend! :):)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gi'day Jan,

Thanks. Aye, all is well down here in the Land of the Long White Cloud. Not as good as spending 3 days sitting on a beach drinking rum, but close enough ;)

As for your 300+ kg. furry problem ... maybe send forth for Antigonus, so that he may then "Exit, pursued by a bear" (Shakespeare's "The Winter's Tale" Act III)?

Compliments of the Season to you & yours.

Edited by caphavoc

Dorian, if I remember well, Antigonus went to Bohemia with the baby and "met" the bear. So: never go to Bohemia, with or without a baby, and never try to chase a bear out of a cabin! HA! Thanks for the wishes.:):)

Darren, thank you, enjoy Christmas! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought you spent Christmas in a white cottage in the woods Jan. This new place is not so comfortable eh? :(

By the way, I just got a couple of photos from your cousin Peter who decided to take your Curtiss C-46 to Biak, Dutch New Guinea (WABB) with his extended family for a warm and tropical Christmas. He says he and the family send their regards. :D

Click to Enlarge

Parked at the gate.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]228470[/ATTACH]

A closer look at the family. Looks like they are getting ready for a really good Christmas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]228471[/ATTACH]

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jan. :)

Nice shots!! And apparently Peter is quite the pilot. That one's dry too!!

Happy New Year Jan!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.