Cessna 172 Steam Gages

I am just learning MS2020 and am on the steep part of the curve so forgive me if I have lots of questions for awhile.

I purchased MS2020 Steam Version and cannot find the Cessna 172 Steam Gages, only the G-1000. Is there something I can do to find it?

Thank you.

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

I am just learning MS2020 and am on the steep part of the curve so forgive me if I have lots of questions for awhile.

I purchased MS2020 Steam Version and cannot find the Cessna 172 Steam Gages, only the G-1000. Is there something I can do to find it?

Thank you.

Steam or not, guess you bought the Standard edition, which doesn't include the Cessna 172 Classic. You need the Premium or Deluxe editions, I'm afraid.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Dan, can I get the round gages with the Premium edition on STEAM?
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

the main 'drawback' to upgrading to a higher level version is the 'wallet assault' and legal robbery due to the outrageous pricing by Microsoft. So much for the concept of treating your current customers well.

IMHO to upgrade should never cost as much as buying completely new...... but it does. It is why I thought long and hard before plunking down the $$ for the Deluxe package from the get go.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I went and subscribed to Xbox game pass ultimate since my wife and I love to play online games together. Now I'm saving microsoft reward points and will get the ultimate at no cost to me. I just hope I can get them to send the disc version instead of digital. As we all know, they have been a shady company from the start!

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!