One of my favorite jetliners! This one never grows old to me!

The Airbus A300B4-200 in the older Continental livery! I like to use this aircraft for practicing ILS approach to landings between Palm Beach International and Miami International. It is a larger aircraft, but has a user friendly panel and the aircraft always seems to do what I ask it to! Definitely a keeper for me!

Cruising down the Atlantic coastline, on my way to the approach to RWY 30 at Miami International

2021-1-29_21-9-12-596.jpg

On final to RWY 30, all is good! Nice relaxing flight!

2021-1-29_21-25-16-872.jpg

Rick :cool::cool:

Thanks Bill! Looks nice at night too, but, I still don't feel comfortable once I land at Miami, it is so over- whelming with the maze of all the taxiways, runways and ground traffic! It will take time, but I will get there!

I've never landed at Miami when RW flying, so the confidence is not there yet!

Thanks again - Rick

You got a nice one there Rick! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's a good one to be comfortable with Rick. :cool: I used to have quite a few Airbus craft but lost them when my hard drive went bad several years ago. I just haven't got around to building up my tubeliner hangar again.

Larry

Thanks David and Larry!

When I first started with FSX, I was somewhat intimidated by the Airbus line, stuck with Boeings, they just felt like they were the right aircraft to devote my attention to. I forced myself to get acquainted with the Airbus aircraft, and to be truthful, they both are nice! I do lean towards the smaller Airbus, the A321 down to the A318, BUT, as I stated earlier, I do like this larger A300B4-200. I even have 2 additional paints to go with this one, an Eastern Airlines and Delta liveries!

Thanks again, guys! - Rick :cool::cool: