Beach Baron Problems.

Why is the beach Baron so squirrely? I'm having a hard time keeping it level! What am I doing wrong? or is that the nature of that plane?

will someone guide me to a tutorial please.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Why is the beach Baron so squirrely? I'm having a hard time keeping it level! What am I doing wrong? or is that the nature of that plane?

will someone guide me to a tutorial please.

It's a BEECH, not Beach.

How newbie are you? Is the aircraft in trim? Do you have a balanced fuel load? What altitude are you trying to stay level at?

No, the BEECH Baron should fly level on a modicum of input.

I don't understand, mine flies very nicely! I just tested a flight from KFET to KOLU. It worked just as it should, nothing wrong at all, very easy to handle.

What are your computer specs and internet connection speed. I wonder if a data stream is too slow in your setup (it could be 5 or 6 different things like a slow processor or slow memory or slow GPU or slow internet stream or running 4K on ultra with an I7-6700K)??

Do you have mods and liveries?

Those got out of order, the middle one is climbing out of KFET, the lower one is approach to KOLU, and the first one is landed at KOLU.

BaronKFET.jpg

Baron ApKOLU.jpg

BaronKOLU.jpg

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

it's not a slow computer I'm running Ryzen 9-3900X on a X570 MB. with a Radeon RX5700 graphics card and 32GB of ram. from a M.2 drive

There's no stutters smooth as a baby's ass, The plane just feels like it's being tossed around in the wind but there's very little wind. It will be flying along straight and then it will tip to one side like the wind pushed it, when I try to correct it it lurches hard to the other side and then I'm effectively out of control.

I haven't had this problem with other planes.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

it's not a slow computer I'm running Ryzen 9-3900X on a X570 MB. with a Radeon RX5700 graphics card and 32GB of ram. from a M.2 drive

There's no stutters smooth as a baby's ass, The plane just feels like it's being tossed around in the wind but there's very little wind. It will be flying along straight and then it will tip to one side like the wind pushed it, when I try to correct it it lurches hard to the other side and then I'm effectively out of control.

I haven't had this problem with other planes.

Have you tried to go to options, general, flight model, check to see if it is set to LEGACY or MODERN! Legacy is very hard to control, MODERN makes them flyable!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS

Also, make sure you put at least 70% full fuel tanks and make sure your tanks are balancing when flying. If you don't set up transfer, your fuel load could be out of balance??
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Have you tried to go to options, general, flight model, check to see if it is set to LEGACY or MODERN! Legacy is very hard to control, MODERN makes them flyable!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS

Thanks I'll give that a try

Not thing that does puzzle me about the Baron is what prop speed I should be setting it to at certain levels. I’ve tried looking online but almost every checklist I find has a different setting.

I've always understood it to be MP 25" and prop 2500 rpm for climb, and MP 23" and prop 2300 rpm for cruise. Pretty simple.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

You might want to use the joy.cpl app in Windows 10 to check your Thrustmaster. Once calibrated, be sure to save the settings.