KUIL (Quillayute, WA) to KOAK (Oakland, CA)

Making my way down the left coast. The weather in the San Fran area was just a bit yucky.

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks good David!

Thanks James!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 enjoying the trip!

Thanks much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The weather along the west coast is either good or bad, looks like you got low clouds and fog. No matter, some fine captures and a good landing in Oakland. :cool: :cool:

Thanks Larry! Fun approach

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Trip!

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I RW flew in and out of the San Francisco area for several years. And a truly good day was considered "yucky!"

I served for several years on the National Ski Patrol. Planning for and dressing for the temperatures at 8K feet or more in the US and in the Alps, I was fine. But I didn't know or begin to understand the concept of cold until I watched some night baseball games at Candlestick Park in mid July or August!!

Nice shots! Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I RW flew in and out of the San Francisco area for several years. And a truly good day was considered "yucky!"

I served for several years on the National Ski Patrol. Planning for and dressing for the temperatures at 8K feet or more in the US and in the Alps, I was fine. But I didn't know or begin to understand the concept of cold until I watched some night baseball games at Candlestick Park in mid July or August!!

Nice shots! Michael

Thanks Michael. I just can’t imagine even living out there :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots! Michael

I went to several games at Candlestick, and yes, cold doesn't describe. On one August afternoon I learned that you also wear pants and bring a sweatshirt. I bought the grossest cup of hot chocolate ever, and held on to it with dear life as the nasty brown liquid kept my hands and stomach warm. I used to love San Francisco, and in some ways always will. But having lived in quiet rural settings for the last 20 years, going there now is quite stressful. No elbow room anywhere.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10