Then it comes to be...

You in the Bermuda Triangle? :cool: Great shot!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah yes!! One of my favorite musicals, Starlight Express, featured the song "There's a light at the end of the tunnel" amongst others!!

Not long after after that song and the rest of the soundtrack were published, when among a group of "regulars" at our "local," we'd often sing "There's a light at the end of the tunnel, Sure hope it ain't no damned old train!!!!;)

(To put that last line into context, go online and listen to a song made famous by David Allen Coe. He and a large crowd of others, probably in a bar, sing a great bar song. I can't remember the name of the song but the first line goes "You don't have to call me Darlin, Darlin. You never even call me by my name.")

Pay extra attention to the final added on verse which some say makes it "The perfect Country and Western Song."

To really appreciate the song you must turn the volume way up, and some adult beverages or other libations are good as well. ;)

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Lovely picture, and lovely lyrics. I'm now imagining a bit of turbulence while Kirk plays the guitar solo...

Ah yes!! One of my favorite musicals, Starlight Express, featured the song "There's a light at the end of the tunnel" amongst others!!

Oh, I was thinking about Metallica and the SF Symphony Orchestra. Listen to "No Leaf Clover".

Edited by lmhariano

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png