I Shall Persist!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all my years of flightsimming and participating in flightsim forums, this has to be the most bizarre thread I have ever seen -- a guy claiming to be an expert on flightsim clouds (of all things), and an infallible one at that! Never the slightest hint that he could, just possibly, be mistaken, about anything. Using phrases like "100% certain" and the like. I have known a few ultra-conceited people in my life, but this takes first prize. I have to believe that this must be a giant put-on and that those of us who have tried to present different views from his are just repeatedly falling into the trap. If so, shame on us for keeping this farce going.

It’s called being an expert in the field and yes, if I couldn’t 100% tell the difference if those clouds were sharp or not I would’ve had a very short career.

Mark Daniels

In all my years of flightsimming and participating in flightsim forums, this has to be the most bizarre thread I have ever seen -- a guy claiming to be an expert on flightsim clouds (of all things), and an infallible one at that! Never the slightest hint that he could, just possibly, be mistaken, about anything. Using phrases like "100% certain" and the like. I have known a few ultra-conceited people in my life, but this takes first prize. I have to believe that this must be a giant put-on and that those of us who have tried to present different views from his are just repeatedly falling into the trap. If so, shame on us for keeping this farce going.

Words of wisdom there.