FS 2020 No Load. says not min requirements?

Starts to load after install but pops up a "system does not have minimum requirements and may not run correctly" starts to load and then crashes to windows desktop.

I run Windows 10 64bit, 16 GB Ram, 600GB drive space, NVidia GeForce GT730 with 2048b ram, (the fastest half size accelerated graphics card I can find for my acer Veriton) The processor is a CORE I7 Pro.

Surely this should be enough to run this software? Very confused. Any Help available?

I would guess you need a newer graphics card. The good news is older cards will be reasonably priced when the 3xxx series comes out soon. But I would think you'd need a 10xx series minimum. with at least 4gb of vram. But just get the best you can afford.

Asus Z590 P, Intel I7-10700K, nVidia RTX 4070, 64gb ram(3200), 2 nvme ssd (2 tb total),

Samsung QN90B 43" 4k@120hz, Bose Companion 5 PC speakers, Velocity Flight One

On a newish octacore i7, I was seeing about 60% x 1 cpu in use, a couple of GB of RAM. ...

I suspect that the evil minions have constructed a very bad mannered stopIf.dll whatever those get called nowadays, which has nothing to do with the computer science requirements and only queries the hardware to tell you that yours is "not new enough". People forget that the theoretical requirement to buffer the next four frames of duel screen both 4k with 32 bits per pixel is

Lets see a mod to poke the "If" bit which gets the wrong answer to "is my single core Pentium IV with 1 GB RAM inadequate?" and fly at smooth framerate and air mechanics computation with reduced scenery fluff and so on if you have

Is your Windows 10 up to date? The GT730 may not be enough to run the program at all. the suggested minimum is a GTX770 although i have heard folks running it on a GTX 760. What is your ram speed? The program wants fast ram. Also, the processor cache on a Core I7 pro may be too small to run the program?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

This might work for you https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gtx+1050+mini&ref=nb_sb_noss_1 . This just one of several GTX mini cards I found with a quick search.
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about buying this computer to run FS2020.

Lenovo T540 Gaming Desktop PC, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home; nVidia GeForce™ GTX 1660 gaming-grade graphics card.

Does anyone see any problems with it? Thanks in advance.

Don

My GTX1050 with 2GB was not up to the task either, the program loaded and worked "OK" but I did get an error message each time it loaded that it might not work.

I chose to upgrade to a GTX1650 with 4GB - the most my HP Pavilion desktop power supply could handle - and now that I meet the "recommended" specs the game runs well at settings that deliver 32-43FPS+ in all scenarios so far. Prior to buying FS I also added a 1TB SSD as my primary drive rather than a standard spinning HD.

To run FS20 at all Ultra settings? I'd be shopping for a new desktop that exceeds the "Ideal" specs. Which I'm not going to do, mid-level is just fine and does NOT disappoint.

Edited by chicagorandy

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I am thinking about buying this computer to run FS2020.

Lenovo T540 Gaming Desktop PC, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home; nVidia GeForce™ GTX 1660 gaming-grade graphics card.

Does anyone see any problems with it? Thanks in advance.

Don

The program will take 100gb of your ssd right off. Not to mention w10 if you boot off it. Then there’s caching scenery and mods. Over a few years this is all going to add up. Might be an idea to spring for a bigger ssd. And certainly a couple of terra-bytes of hdd for other stuff.