An Older Classic, The Howard 500

Nice Rick! It looks powerful :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is sweet!! Reminds of when I really wanted to meet Sky's niece Penny!

Michael

Yes, I do realize it's not made by Beech but even being larger, it has a very similar appeal! Simpler times!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

David, you're very close to what I read! I found a YouTube video, an owner of one of the two still flying today! He said 17 built, and he did mention the 300+ mph airspeeds. It is a nice aircraft. Where did you download yours from? There air several repaints for this aircraft on this site.

Here is one of the 4 that I have. It is my favorite! It's large, it's fast and it's very forgiving being that it is a taildragger!

2020-8-22_15-37-8-968.jpg

And, today, a new one I just found, had to have it!:rolleyes:

2020-8-22_16-8-16-71.jpg

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

You got that right Larry! Everytime I get bored, I go in on the library (as I did today) and I find a new paint/livery. I get excited, download it, as if I need another aircraft, but hey, it's nice for a change. You and I aren't the only ones out there that have enjoyed what Milton has given us!

Thanks Larry! And you too, Milton and staff!

Rick :cool::cool:

Rick,

I got the one posted at rikoooo.com. I added a "call out" gauge co-pilot to the panel and took it up for a couple of short hops around my local town. I use FsPassenger when flying and this bird is costing between $4 to $5 million. That's about all the extra cash I have at this time, so I am looking for a used one with some more miles on it to be offered to me via the FsPassenger market place. I will have this one in a few days added in to my fleet.

The package I downloaded had 16 repaints some were cargo models and I kept 10 of the passenger models. I will buy which ever passenger model I can purchase for around $2 million.

Edited by DavidN16

Thanks Steve! A yes, Milton Shupe and team are the best. Providing us with quality freeware downloads and the paint experts, a quality aircraft to put a new touch on! This particular download will never grow old, as we continue to see new paints which just makes the download that much more exciting!

Not to forget the Howard 350

Name: hw350fs9.zip

Size: 73,608,501 Date: 04-17-2019 Downloads: 467

FS2004 Howard 350 Concept. This package includes a passenger model, custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, and one livery per the concept drawing. This is a pressurized, Executive Class, P&W R-2800 propeller-driven, taildragger aircraft. By Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, William Ellis, and sounds by Nigel Richard

& the Howard 250 Trigear - Release v1.0

[ Download | View ]

Name: h250fs9pkg.zip

Size: 84,275,335 Date: 09-02-2019 Downloads: 388

FS2004 Howard 250 Trigear - Release v1.0 Package includes one model, custom panel and gauge setup, custom sounds, custom flight model by Tom Falley and Milton Shupe, and two liveries. By Milton Shupe and William Ellis, with previous contributions by Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, Ken Mitchell, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser. tri-gear 250

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Thanks Robin! Maybe when I "thin out the herd" a little on what I already have. I keep adding to the 500, as the newer paints keep coming and I keep adding! When the 350 came out, I didn't think there would be that much difference from the 500? And, these are very large downloads!

Have a nice day!

Very well done Rick! :cool::cool::cool: Always good to see a Howard :pilot:

Jan - I know you have plenty of the repaints! I was in the library couple days ago and I couldn't believe what they have added. Never ends, but, I am not complaining, they keep getting better and better!

2020-8-22_16-52-58-716.jpg

Thanks Jan!