New free toy from IRIS

Awesome looking! Nice "toy." :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D/L'ed it last night and installed it today - but then I discovered there was never an operating manual written for that Warthog(?) - obtained the necessary key strokes via a Google search though... I also D/L a few other Iris freebees, which I thank them for...

;):D Haven't seen Larry for a while....?

Nor Phantom Tweak??

BTW: Real world IMO we just lost one hell of a man! Neal Hammon fought in WW II and Korea in the US Navy. After retiring he became bored and obtained his pilot's license and loved to fly his sea plane. His other passion was Jazz Music which he discovered 1st hand at the Harlem Jazz Clubs in the 1940's while stationed at the Brooklyn Navy pier, just a subway stop up the tracks from Harlem.

Neal is still famous along the Ohio River for when he'd land his plane on the river then try hard to convince boaters he was in trouble. Then shake their hand and thank them for offering to help before flying away. etc.

I have a ton of old jazz music he put on cds for me by playing them off of his 78rpm records! I'll probably be flying some flights to and from places Neal has lived or visited in his career.

Stay Safe!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nor Phantom Tweak??

BTW: Real world IMO we just lost one hell of a man! Neal Hammon fought in WW II and Korea in the US Navy. After retiring he became bored and obtained his pilot's license and loved to fly his sea plane. His other passion was Jazz Music which he discovered 1st hand at the Harlem Jazz Clubs in the 1940's while stationed at the Brooklyn Navy pier, just a subway stop up the tracks from Harlem.

Neal is still famous along the Ohio River for when he'd land his plane on the river then try hard to convince boaters he was in trouble. Then shake their hand and thank them for offering to help before flying away. etc.

I have a ton of old jazz music he put on cds for me by playing them off of his 78rpm records! I'll probably be flying some flights to and from places Neal has lived or visited in his career.

Stay Safe!!

Michael

Sorry to hear that Michael. May he fly forever now.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's been a while since I logged in to the forums. Lo and behold this is the first thread I read. Thanks Zippy!

I'm glad Sir Peerhoven did't give you the complimentary nose punch for such a great find :P

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

It's been a while since I logged in to the forums. Lo and behold this is the first thread I read. Thanks Zippy!

I'm glad Sir Peerhoven did't give you the complimentary nose punch for such a great find :P

Looks like just about all planes at IRIS Simulations are free Until June 1! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️