C-54 "Pacific Freighters" in the Tokelau Archipel (IFSX)

peer01

Flight-Replicas beautiful C-54 with JK's "Pacific Air Freighters" livery taking-off in the Tokelau Archipel.

FSX Gold with Acceleration.

Payware C-54 by Flight-Replicas

Pacific Air Freighters livery by JanKees Blom

Freeware Tokelau Archipel

Freeware Drzewiecki Grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

I hope you liked the pics, thanks for looking!

GREETZ!!:)

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Love it! I’ve been dreaming of the warm beach scene. Wind chill of 5 (F) here today :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't know exactly where the Tokalau islands are, but like a champion of water landing in any case, I should be aware of sharks. We are going obliged to send you a Catalina :)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Yes i'm still here, did I detect a moan or something? :mad: Anyway, nice set of captures Jan ny friend. :)

My little furry baby boy of 15yrs passed a few weeks ago, still not over it quite yet. :( My wife and I couldn't stand it anymore so we got a Mini GoldenDoodle, we get him Saturday, can't wait. :)

snick.jpg

Edited by adamb
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bob, John, Larry Ted and Adam: Thanks very much for your comments! :):):):)

Adam: So sorry to hear this:( Loosing a pet is like loosing a family member. All the best to you and your wife! :) Good you have decided to take another doggie, not as a replacement, but because a home without a dog is not a home. I expect pictures of course. Good to hear from you again Adam! :) They're all against me here! :mad:

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wind chill of 60* here! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Thanks a lot :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Adam, sorry to hear about the member of the family. :( And they are part of the family like anyone else. Hope your new addition makes you happy!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TSK! You promised it! I And thanks for loading a lot of Chablis in it

Misery! That flight ended like that wreckage, and locals plundered the cargo. Maybe could you pay for the assurance, because I had not :):):)

catwre.jpg

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Adam: So sorry to hear this:( Loosing a pet is like loosing a family member. All the best to you and your wife! :) Good you have decided to take another doggie, not as a replacement, but because a home without a dog is not a home. I expect pictures of course. Good to hear from you again Adam! :)

Thank you Jan, he left quite a hole in our heart. We did everything together inside and outside. His favorite thing was going for a ride in the car or riding in the shopping cart at Lowes and Home Depot. :(

Today we pick up Bentley or Ben for short, can't wait! :) I'll post some pictures of the little guy soon. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]