Another AS16 and FSX Test

Had issues again with AS16. Wrote tech support. Had to Uninstall then reinstall a previous version. Issues with Windows 10. Testing to make sure windows allows AS16 to load without error messages and to see if I still have issues with CTD.

Lincoln, Nebraska to Bismarck, North Dakota. Stretched the range of my 172. Just made it as you can tell, AS16 has performed so far and no CTD after a 3.6 hour flight.

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for keeping us informed, so it lt seems your issues are over? :pilot::) Pics look good btw.

still in test mode. If anything changes I will make a full report :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quite a long flight in your Cessna David. Glad you got things working well for you. :cool: :)

Thanks Larry, still holding my breath :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That poor C172 is probably saying, "Oh no, here we go again!" I thought you had worn that poor C172 out on your cross country mission? :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

You think it’s due for an engine overhaul? :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hope you got the AS16 worked out. The latest version caused cloud popping in my system. Reverted to the previous version until HiFi works out the issue. At any rate, I was in Bismark 2 weeks ago after all of the snow. At least you had seemingly clear skies to BIS...which is unusual this time of year in that part of the country.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Hope you got the AS16 worked out. The latest version caused cloud popping in my system. Reverted to the previous version until HiFi works out the issue. At any rate, I was in Bismark 2 weeks ago after all of the snow. At least you had seemingly clear skies to BIS...which is unusual this time of year in that part of the country.

It seems to be doing OK so far. I noticed on the real weather radar there was light precipitation when I started the flight. It looked like it moved east while I was enroute. I hope HiFi does get it worked out. I really like flying with AS16 :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nahhhhhhh, just teasin' you!

Rick :cool:

A8DDA976-01CD-4D2D-BA01-0538BB8F990D.jpeg

:d

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine! Was thinking: should your troubles come from the fact that you built up yourself a new PC? I remember that

I bought the new computer as is from the manufacturer. I would not have the first clue how to building my own. :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is a lot easier than you think David, there are a few clips on YouTube some better than others plus when you buy a new motherboard they normally come with a detailed book telling you step by step what goes where.

My grandson built my PC but I had an old one I stripped down and rebuilt myself, that's when I realised how easy it was.

When I got my Grandson to build mine I bought the parts bit by bit, I started with a the case then the motherboard then all the other parts choosing carefully what to buy next that were compatible with what I had.

Col.

It is a lot easier than you think David, there are a few clips on YouTube some better than others plus when you buy a new motherboard they normally come with a detailed book telling you step by step what goes where.

My grandson built my PC but I had an old one I stripped down and rebuilt myself, that's when I realised how easy it was.

When I got my Grandson to build mine I bought the parts bit by bit, I started with a the case then the motherboard then all the other parts choosing carefully what to buy next that were compatible with what I had.

Col.

I suppose I could figure it out. It could be my big project once FS2020 comes out. I really want to see what folks are using for a while to get the most performance. I greatly appreciate the info! :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry :o I thought you had!

No need to be sorry! I always appreciate input. :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]