a few Bahamas randoms (FSX)

peer01

Looks relaxing too!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Think Bahamas are the place where that Dutch aviator bound to water, is subrepticiously exchanging any of his planes for some boat. Maybe more space in a boat for smuggling! :):):):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Rick, David, Bernardo, Geard and Bob: Thanks very much! :):):):) It's all awesome Bernardo!

"Why don't you go cause your unique brand of chaos elsewhere?" My dear friend, you know all about my popularity in all parts of the world. I'm still the ideal son in law! :rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm totally hooked on this fantastic Photosim Lab scenery:

Please click on the pics for a better view:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212392[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212393[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212395[/ATTACH]

I hope you agree with me!:)

Nice aircraft pics, boats don't do much for me, but the scenery showed up well!

Thanks for sharing. Rick :cool:

I'm still the ideal son in law! :rolleyes:

That is a great point!!! (at least as seen from France; can't explain in details, just do with that :):) )

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I'm still the ideal son in law! :rolleyes:

My daughters are waaay too young for you, besides what would Bianca say? :confused:

Then again you do have that cool Train Station and museum?!

Maybe we could adopt you. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Wow, adopted by you two! I would love that! I want a grass runway in your back yard, a hanger with 4 Daks, a Happy Meal every Friday and a few other things. Great invitation Thanks! I'll be there next sunday! :cool::cool::cool:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, adopted by you two! I would love that! I want a grass runway in your back yard, a hanger with 4 Daks, a Happy Meal every Friday and a few other things. Great invitation Thanks! I'll be there next sunday! :cool::cool::cool:

lego-postcard.jpg

No problem. Look I got your first Dak finished already! But Elizabeth says no Happy Meals until you finish your Shushi. :( -- Dad

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's not fair Dad, you know my thoughts about eating fish.....I forgot to ask, I'm used to several very important business lunches each week and is there a pub very nearby? And do you have an account there? Just a few questions. Oh, and how long does it take before the first fire-trucks arrive in case of a small fire? Btw, I like your living room, can I remove your stuff? Thanks, will put it in the garden. Edit: DAKS don't have fixed props! Can you change that? TSK!!!! Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh Dad, and when there's a thunderstorm, am I allowed to sleep between you and Elisabeth? I have a little fear of lightnings and thunder you see. And can you organize some hot milk with rum then? (milk not necessarily needed btw):rolleyes:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tyler, I'm doing my very best to avoid expensive noises...:rolleyes:

Charly, perhaps I can stay in your house? I behave VERY well, honest!

You are more than welcome here, my friend! You can sleep on Murphy...he won't mind!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Charlie, to be honest, I have some doubts about your generous offer :confused: Before I leave Bob's living-room, can I see a pic of Murphy? :)

Meet Murphy! I hope you can sleep standing up!:eek:

Murphy.JPG

Charlie, to be honest, I have some doubts about your generous offer :confused: Before I leave Bob's living-room, can I see a pic of Murphy? :)

I can do better than a picture... here's a video of a satisfied guest! :) -- Bob

giphy.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can do better than a picture... here's a video of a satisfied guest! :) -- Bob

giphy.gif

That about sizes up the situation!:p Actually, it should be the reverse and eject the guest out the window!:eek: