G-73 Mallard 2D Panel

usb777

Checking out the "Milton Shupe and Team" Grumman G-73 Mallard v1.0

I noticed the Torque, EGT, and RPM gauges do not work. Anybody else notice this?

Mallard 2D Panel.jpg

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I have the MallardTPFSX, which is the Native FSX version that was released last year by Milton and team. The gauges work fine. Always go for the latest version!;)

fsxmalinstall.zip

Mallaed TP.JPG

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I just downloaded this one and it has a different 2D panel all together. I think, I am downloading it again.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=73232124

Edited by usb777

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I just downloaded the Mallard TPfsx "fsxmaltpv13" and it has that panel and all the gauges work. Now I am puzzled why the one I have been playing with those couple gauges do not. Mmm? Ah, the game is afoot!

Mike G.

I just downloaded the Mallard TPfsx "fsxmaltpv13" and it has that panel and all the gauges work. Now I am puzzled why the one I have been playing with those couple gauges do not. Mmm? Ah, the game is afoot!

Yours is not to reason why...yours is but to do or fly!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

After downloading an updated version the old one had the wrong 2D panel anyway. It does not match the 3D VC. Another puzzle I tried the working @D panel from the TP model into the MS model and those same gauges did not work. Mmm. I think I will take your advice and go fly!

Mike G.