50 USA State Challenge! Part 1

Thanks everyone for all the input and comments! This is awesome. I'm not sure how much detail I will get too but my original idea was to get more "out of the way" Americana so to speak. It will be interesting how it plays out. :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A good idea and a fine start with your first flight around the USA David. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Here are a couple pics of my Road Atlas I was telling you about. One is East Coast, the other West Coast.

East Coast Flights.jpg

West Coast Flights.jpg

Hope they come out okay. I will know as soon as I hit the Post button. Enjoy! - Rick

All the cities I have flown into, are indicated in pink! This is one way of utilizing an "out of date" Road Atlas instead of the trash can!

East Coast pic, the cities in pink have faded out. I have this on my floor (facing up) next to my computer chair and I guess the sun has faded out the cities. I can still faintly see them, but the pic doesn't show well.

Edited by Downwind66

David - Here are a couple pics of my Road Atlas I was telling you about. One is East Coast, the other West Coast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211129[/ATTACH]

Hope they come out okay. I will know as soon as I hit the Post button. Enjoy! - Rick

All the cities I have flown into, are indicated in pink! This is one way of utilizing an "out of date" Road Atlas instead of the trash can!

East Coast pic, the cities in pink have faded out. I have this on my floor (facing up) next to my computer chair and I guess the sun has faded out the cities. I can still faintly see them, but the pic doesn't show well.

They came out pretty good! It’s cool that you saved those. I’m going to use my 2018 atlas to document my trips. Great idea! :pilot:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a great idea, David! I'm doing something similar... going to each of the four corners of the continental US, starting and ending south of San Diego. I was going to do it all in a C172, but, in the Great Lakes area now, I've moved up to a 182 to get along just a little faster. :D

I'm really looking forward to following your progress! Keep the photos coming. Safe flying.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

This is a great idea, David! I'm doing something similar... going to each of the four corners of the continental US, starting and ending south of San Diego. I was going to do it all in a C172, but, in the Great Lakes area now, I've moved up to a 182 to get along just a little faster. :D

I'm really looking forward to following your progress! Keep the photos coming. Safe flying.

Wow! You’re in my neck of the woods now. When did you start?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh, and take one of these with you and don't forget a copilot to keep you out of trouble!

[attach=config]211131[/attach]

rick :cool:

lol!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! You’re in my neck of the woods now. When did you start?

I started in October of last year. But I took several months off not too long ago. I'm currently at KTWM in Two Harbors, Minnesota.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

I started in October of last year. But I took several months off not too long ago. I'm currently at KTWM in Two Harbors, Minnesota.

I can understand that! Finding time after work is my issue. House chores and Mom activities take away my flight sim time. Gotta do it though or things will fall apart! Will you be making a Michigan stop?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]