Finally, the rain let up, and we can fly again!

Rick, please check this YouTube vid:

Ah, yes Jan, the "Bucket of Bolts" Beech. I have seen that video before. It isn't much to look at, but it probably gets a lot of mechanical attention as it seems to run very well!

Thanks Jan - Rick :cool:

Very nice Rick! :) Just don't let Jan work on it in any way shape or form. :D It will be unrecognizable. ;)

Thanks for the advice Adam. Jan is not working on this one, or any I have. He has a whole fleet of his own he can play with!

Rick :cool:

How sweet it is! Nice looking Rick :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Macroburst! I have 10 - D18S aircraft, and the paints on all of them really look nice. Every once in awhile I will drop one on the screen shot forum, just to share with all. If you start seeing them, you will know that I am sharing one at a time! Thanks for commenting!

Jan (peer01) knows I have many and always seems to find one I don't have and tries to get me to download. NOOOOOOO! I am maxed out, no more

D18's !!!

As I said: buy a cheap external drive where you put your hanger on. When you want to fly a bird, just put it into the sim. As long as all the gauges, effects and other stuff are all in the sim already:)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, Jan, I'm not running out of room just yet. I got a 1TB hardrive, that I keep stuffing, but it still a very long way of filling up! When I am gone and planted, my wife, will then see what I have been doing all these years! And that's okay, I think she will understand! At least, I hope so!

Yes, Jan, I'm not running out of room just yet. I got a 1TB hardrive, that I keep stuffing, but it still a very long way of filling up! When I am gone and planted, my wife, will then see what I have been doing all these years! And that's okay, I think she will understand! At least, I hope so!

I think my wife prefers this hobby to me hanging out at not so reputable establishments....:D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick, just give that D-18s a good coat of wax and the rain will slide right off. :D

Larry, I hear that! I wished I could. I just had a Pacemaker implanted and I think the amount of rubbing that D18s would require, would take me over the edge! And besides that, I have 9 more that could use the wax! :rolleyes: