Newest Toy!

I took advantage of FlightSim Store's 4th of July sale and got this baby for 30% off ($35 instead of $50):

Click on the image to enlarge, its worth enlarging

Falcon50.jpg

Flysimware Falcon 50 - and I am so happy with her :P

I am exploring many things with this wonderful model. I would have gone for the Carenado FA50 EX but she has glass cockpit, not exactly my thing.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I love that bird very much, please more pics Khalid! :cool::cool::cool:

Ok, here goes:

Click on image to enlarge

f500.jpg

and this

f501.jpg

Very nice Khalid! Looks like you are already flying her high!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Thank you for your kind words Rick, Best wishes.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sweet looking bizjet!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm puzzled at Jan's comment, he said he loves it very much, but it hasn't got propellers lol.

Seriously it does look a nice aircraft.

Yes I noticed it is one of the rare occasions that Jan likes a Jet. Thank you for your kind words.

Sweet looking bizjet!

Glad you liked, thank you.

What's the cockpit look like?

Not the best shot but it will give you an idea:

F50C.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks very nice, thanks for the pics Khalid! :cool::cool: Yep Colin, no props, but still a beauty! :eek::cool::eek:

She has props but they are inside the engine casing :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :pilot:

She is so powerful and needs to be flown constantly or have the AutoPilot on, well at least in the rough weather I took her out in. Raining cats and dogs, strong gusty winds and so much turbulence, and the electrical charges missing her by mere inches. A true pleasure for those who love lightning capture:

Click on the images to enlarge

F50L1.jpg

That one is right below her......

F50L2.jpg

And wow look at that - just in her wake....

F50L3.jpg

Best wishes.

Khalid

Edited by kalizzi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Holy lightning shots Bat Man!:D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Holy lightning shots Bat Man!:D

Believe it or not, the whole trip was to test my WX Advantage Radar in real life situations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Believe it or not, the whole trip was to test my WX Advantage Radar in real life situations.

I take it, it met with your approval :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]