Fsx honda jet windshield glare

Prostock

I downloaded the FSX Honda Jet a while back, recently installed & have been flying. I get a bad glare on the windshield, wondering if anyone else has had this issue & if there's a fix for it? I downloaded the Windshield Glare Fix that contains many reflection fix's but none of these will work on the Honda Jet. I have also emailed the maker, but have not heard back from him yet. Thanks for any help. Zip name is just hondajet.zip

I downloaded the FSX Honda Jet a while back, recently installed & have been flying. I get a bad glare on the windshield, wondering if anyone else has had this issue & if there's a fix for it? I downloaded the Windshield Glare Fix that contains many reflection fix's but none of these will work on the Honda Jet. I have also emailed the maker, but have not heard back from him yet. Thanks for any help. Zip name is just hondajet.zip

Supply details of addons in use that affect weather, visibility or shaders?

Don't see any downloads called hondajet.zip Only found hondafsx.zip[/quoteS]

Sorry, that's the one. As far as shaders or anything else that would affect it, I don't use any. It's the texture of the windshield. I have applied fixes for the 737-800 & others, it's a reflection texture that you replace in the panel folder. The Honda Jet uses different texture files.

Mr. Zippy, any idea's? Did you try it to see what I'm seeing?

I did look at it and could not find anything in the texture folder that said "reflections" or glass. I did load the aircraft and can slightly see the reflection in the VC glass. What file in the texture folder were you looking at?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I did look at it and could not find anything in the texture folder that said "reflections" or glass. I did load the aircraft and can slightly see the reflection in the VC glass. What file in the texture folder were you looking at?

What I was saying is, the texture files in the Honda Texture folder are different from other plane texture files. Therefor, I could not find a replacement fix for the glare as there are for other planes. No particular file. Thanks for looking, I'll just put my sun glasses on when I fly this one.

Archived