A few over Quebec

Using the ORBX North America Series I took a few shots today over Quebec. It's from on final at CNV9 to a T&G at QYOB plus a few shots over town. And yes, I know even in a cross wind my T&G at QYOB isn't a thing of beauty! I'm still not great at flying the plane from outside the plane!!??:o:o

Michael

Q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Q3.jpg

Q5.jpg

q6.jpg

Q7.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Using the ORBX North America Series I took a few shots today over Quebec. It's from on final at CNV9 to a T&G at QYOB plus a few shots over town. And yes, I know even in a cross wind my T&G at QYOB isn't a thing of beauty! I'm still not great at flying the plane from outside the plane!!??:o:o

Michael

Michael - Wlhen flying from outside the plane, you have to scooch a little more forward and further away from the vertical stabilizer!:rolleyes: That will mess up your landings every time!

Rick :cool:

Great shots.

As far as landing with the outside view is concerned, that would be the opposite for me. Due to the poor cockpits we had when I began flightsimming, I mostly used the outside view. But now that 2D and 3D cockpits have greatly improved, I have to make the opposite way, and accustom myself to landing from the inside :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

The trick is to fly from the inside then go into replay mode and play photographer.

Things generally go better that way and you can do it again if you want to try another angle.

Quebec City is a lovely place. We've been a couple of time and would gladly go again. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived