fsscr002.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is what happens when you let a BAe 146 take steroids. One impressive beast! :cool: -- Bob

She’s voluptuous :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

She's a handful that's for sure. :D Nice ones David! :)

Thanks much, fun to fly as well!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I converted one of these for civilian use a few years ago, don't know what happened to it. It was one of my favourites for a while, still like em though.

Great shots Dave.

Than you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's a BIG girl David! :cool::cool::eek:

She sure is but powerful!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fine display of the big bird David. :cool: :cool: :) I have several paints of the C-17 and my favorite is the UPS. It's a fun bird to fly too.

Thanks Larry. UPS huh? I consider the C-17 my baby. I worked on the acquisition logistics program for her when I was stationed at Wright-Patt in the late 80s and early 90s

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here you go David. BTW Wright Pat is just 70 miles southeast of where I grew up in northwester Ohio. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208385[/ATTACH]

That could carry a lot of packages! I grew up on the eastern side of Ohio myself

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Larry & David - I had no idea that UPS flew that kind of aircraft for cargo business. It looks very nice in their company colors! And, that rear cargo door makes it nice, for the larger shipments!

+1 on Ohio, I was born in Fremont, Ohio, but moved with my family down to Florida at a very young age!

Nice pics!

Rick :cool:

Larry & David - I had no idea that UPS flew that kind of aircraft for cargo business. It looks very nice in their company colors! And, that rear cargo door makes it nice, for the larger shipments!

+1 on Ohio, I was born in Fremont, Ohio, but moved with my family down to Florida at a very young age!

Nice pics!

Rick :cool:

A few Ohio born and raised. Toronto, OH here!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived