I'll be back soon! I HOPE!!!

Hi Y'all!

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Three's been a lot going on plus I just built a new computer. Now I just have to reload a ton of stuff if I want to fly again!:mad:

I'm using a i-9 9900K with water cooling @5,2 and DDR4-3200 Ram so it should be fairly fast. But Rome wasn't built in a day & I'm not nearly as fast with this stuff as the last several computers I built. Plus I had to go with a full size tower to fit it all in!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Michael, I have been wondering where you were, I was honestly going to post and ask if anyone knew where or what etc, it must have been a premonition lol because here you are mate.

I know it a long job rebuilding the sim again, I said this before but in some ways it's nice having a new system and there was probably some stuff on your old machine that you hardly ever used, so no need to reload that again.

Any way take your time and keep looking in and your comments are always welcome.

Col.

Michael, good to know you're OK! :) Congrats with the new compu and good luck on the installing department, I've been through this many times, so: Good luck with it and hope to see some results soon!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I-9 9900K --> #jealous

Good luck with the new build.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

Sounds nice. But I would have gone for the wine cooling.

Kill two birds with one GPU as it were. :confused:

Can't wait to see the results. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I wouldn't even know where to start building my own computer! Looking forward to the results.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived