Post Your Warbird Shots Right Here

adamb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerard, I told you before, if you were a member of the "World Wide Von Peerhoven Fanclub For Honest People Inc." you already would have known what planes I posted. I share my wisdom for free with the members after they paid me some money of course.

Shall we discuss some business while we have a fine business-lunch with a splendid bottle of Chablis, all on your account? OK!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ouch!

That's not fair. You're hiding what those fine plane, issued from French genius! I will sue you at anywhat, relevant, commercial court! :mad:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I have many friends in high places! :mad: But because I'm Noble I'm willing to help you! ;)

The small one with the V-tail: Dassault MD-315 Flamant

The big one:

civil: Breguet Provence 763 "Deux Ponts"

Militairy: Breguet 765 "Sahara"

Both are FS-9 birds, The Dassault panel works Ok in FSX, for the Breguets I use the freeware JBK DC-4 DFSX panel.

If you can't find the Dassault it's always possible to send you a CD .

GREETS!

PS: please search for the Bloch 220!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:):)

Thank you. I will try to remember that. It seems you had already shown me a Breguet Deux Ponts, didn't you?

On the other hand, the question was not to fly those but just to know what French planes they were. I will check more on the Internet. Fine planes! French ones! :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Rick, the last of my pics. are Gloster Javelins of the 85 squadron based at RAF West Malling. Lots of great warbirds here.

Thanks Larry, I managed to find Mike Stones FS2004 original download, with (2) Bob Chicilo updates! Took awhile, only to find out the gauges were old, and the system kept informing me of such, I finally just deleted the original panel and copied my F4 Phantom panel over to the Javelin and all is good! Just wish there was some pilot/copilot animations to go with it, but that is okay too! Flies great, thanks! Here's a pic I took........

2019-3-9_19-17-33-594.jpg

Rick :cool:

Is that engine smoke or did you have Burritos for lunch? :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived