Autopilot Jumps Numbers When Setting

ColinTheBoss

Does anyone know a way to turn off the numbers jumping when you're setting the autopilot up? I get really close to a number and it jumps, it's frustrating.

Ex: Wanting to set it to FL180 and I'm at 7000. I scroll to 17500 and it jumps to 20500.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

When you click on it really fast or hold down on it, the numbers will increase faster (similar to setting the time or alarm on a clock). When you get close to Altitude you want to set just slow down on the clicks

Even if you're clicking slow it will jump.

Even if you're clicking slow it will jump.

It all depends on exactly where you are clicking, Even a slight movement of the mouse pointer will result in a big jump in numbers. Get the pointer where it increments in 100s and don't move it while clicking.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Are you flying the A321?

The alt setting knob in that has a switch built into the knob. You can use it to switch between "increase per 100" and "increase per 1000".

The clickspots for that are tiny. I think they are just bottom left of the switch and top right of it.

That option to switch between 'per 100' and 'per 1000' is only in the airbus aircrafts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It all depends on exactly where you are clicking, Even a slight movement of the mouse pointer will result in a big jump in numbers. Get the pointer where it increments in 100s and don't move it while clicking.
I use the scroll wheel. It still jumps even if I'm moving slow.

Archived